When I was looking for my first Rabbit, I came across this one but couldn't find any review. Anyway, I decided to give it a try. It turns out not that great. The 'rabbit' (or whatever it is)part is kinda poky. (The vibration there is not bad though. There are 2 levels, low and high.) The bead part is where I'm most disappointed about. It has only 2 options there :rotate left, and right. I don't know about other rabbits, but this one seems pretty weak. I mean you can feel the beads rotating if you grab the shaft tight in your hand, but when you put it where it's supposed to be...it's almost impossible to know the beads are still moving.
To sum it up, for me it's pros are
1. 100% silicone. So it's safe, gonna last long and easy to clean.
3. Rabbit part's vibration is quite strong and pretty quiet.
1. The head doesn't spin.
2. Bead movement is either weak, or the skin there is too thick to let you feel anything.
3. Tip of the rabbit part is too poky.
4. Not many combination of the movements/vibrations.
5. Not sure about this one since it's my first rabbit, but I think the bead rotating is on the loud side.