Nasutra significantly enhances the ability to achieve and maintain an erection. In addition, Nasutra greatly reduces the time required between sexual intervals, you can recover faster and give yourself and your partner more pleasure.
Of all the herbal formulations to date, none has demonstrated such a high level of efficacy with such a low side effect profile. Other products contain ingredients that have been found to cause serious side effects. For example, Yohimbe, which comes from the bark of an African tree, has been shown to enhance libido and erectile performance in some men but it has a terrible side effect profile and has been placed on the list of dangerous herbs by the FDA. Yohimbe raises blood pressure and can cause substantial anxiety. Nasutra does not contain Yohimbe or any other herbs with known dangerous side effects.
Nasutra has no known interactions with any medications or dietary supplements. Although Nasutra does not lower or affect blood pressure, it is strongly advised to not combine Nasutra with any medications of any kind. We advise against the excessive consumption of alcohol with Nasutra as it can lessen the effect.
Each of Nasutra's herbal ingredients has a major active ingredient that is extracted naturally in a highly concentrated form and is then standardized to ensure that the active ingredient is present in every batch. Herba Cynomorii, which is considered the main ingredient in the formula, is extracted organically and then combined with the other herbs through a process that dramatically increases the overall therapeutic effect.
The process is 100% organic and natural. NO chemical solvents are used in the process. Every batch of Nasutra undergoes strict testing at independent pharmaceutical labs to ensure that the active compounds are present. The ten Chinese herbs that make up Nasutra are -
- Suoyang - Fleshy stem of Cynomorium songaricum - Herbal Cynomorii
- Baizhu - White Atractylodes macrocephalia - Rhizoma Atractylodis
- Gouqizi - Wolfberry fruit, Lycium barbarum - Fructus Lycii
- Yinyanghou - Epimedium sagittatum - Herba Epimedii
- Shudihuang - Rehmannia glutinosa - Radix Rehmanniae Praeparata
- Wuweizi - Schisandra chinensis (fruit) - Fructus Schisandrae
- Shouwu - Polygonum multiflorum (stem) - Radix Polygoni Multiflori
- Rougui - Cinnamomum aromaticum (bark) - Cortex Cinnamomi
- Sharen - Amomum villosum (fruit) - Fructus Amomi
- Renshen - Panax ginseng (root) - Radix Ginseng
Each blister pack contains 2 pills (One Dose) that should be taken 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to sexual activity